My Guide Website?
Krakow: Guided Old Town Christmas Market with Food Tasting
Immerse yourself in the color, smell and taste of festive Krakow at the Old Town Christmas Market. Enjoy tasting delicious local delicacies including dumplings and Oscypek cheese.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in Polish Christmas traditions and soak up the festive feeling
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Historic Old Town Market Square in Krakow
- Delight in traditional and lovingly made handcrafted Christmas products
- Taste delicious local culinary produce including grilled cheese and dumplings
- Savor the Christmas atmosphere with a glass of warming mulled wine
DescriptionDiscover festive Krakow at the Christmas Market held in the Main Square from November 24th to January 1st. Explore a wide range of Christmas products and savor the taste of local delicacies such as famous Polish dumplings, traditional Oscypek mountain cheese, and mulled wine. Meet your guide in the Old Town and head to Krakow's Main Market Square to begin your Christmas experience. The market, formerly known as “Jarmark”, is a much-loved tradition among locals, set in the heart of Krakow's historic district. Soak up the bustling atmosphere and take your time to browse the many wooden market stalls, which offer a variety of unique products including hand-painted decorations, ceramics, and colorful glass art. Take home a piece of traditional Poland to share with loved ones. Excite your tastebuds as you delight in local specialties such as Polish dumplings, grill-roasted mountain cheese served with cranberry jam, and seasonal sweets, including beautifully decorated gingerbreads, and spiced nuts covered in caramel, chocolate, and marzipan. Savor a glass of warming mulled wine to complete your festive event.
IncludesProfessional licensed city guide Dumplings and mountain cheese A glass of mulled wine
- You must be at least 18 years old to drink alcohol in Poland.