Krakow: Guided Private Walking Tour
A guided walk around the most important sites of the magical city of Krakow. Together with an enthusiastic and knowledgeable local, you will explore the former (and still the longest) capital of Poland, including its amazing cultural and spiritual center.
- Explore the old town along with its main market square
- See the Wawel Castle Courtyard and Cathedral
- Visit Kazimierz, the old Jewish Quarter
- Choose to take a coffee or snack break in a charming location
DescriptionTake a guided walk around the magical city of Krakow, exploring its amazing cultural and spiritual center. Krakow was included on the first UNESCO Heritage List, among 12 of the most valuable sites in the world. The city is thriving with artists and students, churches and palaces, restaurants and cafes, and little streets and squares. Throughout your tour you can also view Wawel Castle over the Wisla River, which combined with the rest of the city helps create an important, charming, and unforgettable atmosphere which you will experience during this tour. Your guide will be with you at all times to show you the best spots, as well as some hidden places of this amazing and very unique city. Your tour includes a walk through Krakow Old Town and Kazimierz, the former Jewish Quarter. There is also the possibility of a coffee/snack break in a charming spot, if so requested.
IncludesPassionate English-speaking guide Admission fees Food and drinks
- You will meet at a location in Krakow as requested by you in advance • Other locations may be visited additionally, or in lieu of other locations, upon your request
- On the same day this tour is often combined with Auschwitz-Birkenau, Schindler’s Factory, Salt Mine Tour or others (if you wish to or have any other questions, requests or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability