My Guide Website?
Krakow: Guided Segway Tour19 Reviews
Explore the city center of Krakow by Segway on a 3-hour guided sightseeing tour, and marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage monuments of the Old Town, Jewish Quarter and Kazimierz district.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage city center of Krakow by Segway
- Learn about the ethnic Polish and Jewish cultures of Kazimierz
- Glide along the beautiful Vistulan Boulevards
- Get a better understanding about the city's cultural life
DescriptionSee the most important sights in the historical center of Krakow by Segway and learn more about the history of the monuments from an expert guide. Get a short training session on the self-balancing personal transporter before you set off to explore the medieval buildings of the Old Town. Ideal for those on their first trip to the city who want to broaden their knowledge about its origins and cultural life, you will see the highlights from more than 6,000 historical sites and marvel at the rich variety of Renaissance, Baroque and Gothic palaces, churches, theaters. Discover impressive stained glass windows and works of art, including paintings, sculptures and more. Enter the traditional Kazimierz district to get a feel for its mix of ethnic Polish and Jewish cultures. Hear how the inhabitants were forced to relocate across the river to the Jewish Ghetto in Podgórze by the occupying German army in 1941.
IncludesTraining session Segway and helmet Guide Stops to take photos
- Minimum age for using individual Segway is 8-9 years (25 kgs). Participants under this age or weight will need to share a Segway with an Adult