My Guide Website?
Krakow Guided Tour with Kazimierz and Nowa Huta1 Reviews
Discover the unique styles and example of architecture in Krakow on this fascinating tour to some of the city's best-known landmarks. See the Nowa Huta and the area's historic Cistercian Monastery, then take in the atmosphere at the Old Market Square.
- Marvel at the unique styles of architecture found in Krakow on this fascinating tour
- Visit Mogila village with the Cistercians Monastery to see an example of sacral architecture
- See the Entrance gate to Metal Steelworks, formerly named after Lenin
- Explore Kazimierz, the historical centre of Jewish religious and social life
DescriptionJoin us on this tour to discover the historical differences and specific types of architecture in Krakow. Nowa Huta was founded in 1949 and centered on Poland's first integrated steelworks. During our tour, you will have the opportunity to see the area's Central Square, then Mogila's former village featuring the Cistercian Monastery. Admire the monastery's fascinating sacral architecture, very well-preserved in the midst of Soviet-era grey housing blocks. We will then pass the entrance gate to Metal Steelworks, formerly named after Lenin, the Rose Avenue, Folk Theatre and the 'Arka' Church in Bienczyce. Afterwards, you will go to former Jewish District, Kazimierz, to take in the many historic synagogues and its unique atmosphere. Stop for a rest and enjoy a cup of coffee in one of the jewish cafés. Our final stop is the Old Town of Krakow, home to the Cloth Hall, Sukiennice, in the middle of the Main Market Square. Sit and admire the impressive St. Mary's Basilica and experience the unique atmosphere of the market square as the tour comes to an end.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Admission fee to one of the synagogues and St. Mary's Basilica A cup of coffee in one of the restaurants Transportation by minibus Lunch Tips
- Tour operates every Monday, Wednesday, Sunday, all year long The distance between the Wawel Castle and the Main Square is covered on foot. The tour ends at the Main Square at around 13:00.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now