Krakow Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour44 Reviews
Explore the magical secrets of Krakow on a 3.5-hour private walking tour, and learn the history and traditions of the second largest city in Poland according to your own schedule. See sights such as the Cloth Hall, Jewish District, Old Synagogue and more.
- Tour Krakow according to your own preferences and itinerary
- Explore the historic Old Town and visit the Basilica of St. Mary’s
- Discover the former Jewish district of Kazimierz and see the Remuh Synagogue, Krakow's only synagogue still active
- Walk to Wawel Hill to admire the Gothic Cathedral and the Royal Castle
DescriptionExplore the historic sites of Krakow in the company of a professional guide, and discover a city brimming with wonderful monuments and charming places. Tour the Old Town, and the fascinating neighborhoods of Podgórze or Kazimierz - the former Jewish district - and get an introduction to the rich history of the city. Each tour is set individually, leaving you to decide what to see. Go to the Barbican, the fortified outpost that was once connected to the city walls. Admire the imposing red brick St. Mary's Basilica, and the Renaissance Cloth Hall. Soak up the old market atmosphere of the Main Square, and admire the buildings of the Jagiellonian University, established in the 14th century. Walk to Wawel Hill to see the Royal Castle and Cathedral. Alternatively, explore the former Jewish districts of Kazimierz and Podgórze, location of the Jewish Ghetto and Schindler’s factory. Sites still standing include the Remuh Synagogue, completed in 1557, and the baroque Isaak Synagogue. Throughout the tour, your guide will provide an interesting commentary, along with advice on the best places to visit during the rest of your stay.
IncludesLive guide Entrance fees Transportation
- Customer information: The fee does not include additional charges, such as tickets and transportation fees. The price includes the services of a guide for 1 to 30 persons. Participants are picked up from their hotel. For other language versions, please contact the Booking Department. Booking must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the tour. A printed voucher must be handed to the guide prior to the start of the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY