My Guide Website?
Krakow: Jewish Quarter Kazimierz Walking Tour
Discover Krakow’s historic Jewish quarter of Kazimierz on a walking tour. Walk through the streets of Zabłocie and Podgorze districts with a guide and learn about the district's Jewish settlement.
- See the highlights of Krakow's Jewish Quarter
- Take a tour that can be customized to your interests
- Enjoy the expert commentary of a professional guide
DescriptionLearn about the long Jewish history of Krakow's Kazimierz district. The rich memory of Jewish settlement in this district is preserved through synagogues, prayer houses, and small shops. Walk with your guide around the famous Szeroka Street with Remu and Old Synagogue, old city walls, original Schindler’s factory in the city’s industrial district of Zabłocie. Check out Podgorze where the ghetto was located during World War II. In Podgorze, see Pankiewicz Eagle's Pharmacy and Plac Bohaterow Getta square with a memorial made of 68 chairs.
- Wear comfortable shoes. In case of rain, please carry an umbrella
- If you decide to visit the synagogue or Jewish cemetery, men are required to cover their heads (you can borrow kippah for free)