My Guide Website?
Krakow: Kazimierz Jewish District Guided Walking Tour27 Reviews
Learn more about the Jewish heritage of Krakow as you discover the Kazimierz district with an expert guide. Wander charming streets filled with local pubs and rich history.
- Explore the vibrant Jewish quarter of Kazimierz with an expert guide
- See several important landmarks of Jewish heritage in Poland
- Visit the former home of Mordechaj Gebirtig, the famous poet and songwriter
- Have a coffee in one of the atmospheric pubs and get a feel for local life
- Leave your mark on Bernatka Footbridge by attaching a padlock to the railing