My Guide Website?
Krakow: Mountain Treetop Walk & Zakopane Day Trip
Take a treetop walk in the Tatra Mountains then explore Poland's charming winter capital.
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Discover Zakopane, Poland's famous resort town
- Ride the furnicular up the Gubalowka
- Take in magestic views of the Tatra mountains
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip from Krakow to two of the region's stunning sights. Take in the panoramic views of the Pieniny National Park, before vising the resort town of Zakopane. Travel from your hotel in Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a distinctive folk village on the Slovakian border. Enjoy a scenic walk along its unique treetop path, and feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement. Next, explore the authentic town of Zakopane, nestled at the base of the Tatras Mountains. This beautiful town is Poland's most popular holiday resort. Visit Krupowki, the vibrant and bustling main street and shop for some charming souvenirs. Ride the funicular up the Gubalowka mountain, and take in the panoramic views.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional, English-speaking driver Gubalowka funicular ticket Entrance to Treetop Walk Complimentary water Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Guide Ticket for cableway in Slovakia Food or drinks
- An ID card or passport is required for this activity The weather in the mountains can vary A child seat for children under 150cm can be provided on request The order of the activities can be changed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now