My Guide Website?
Krakow Old Town: 3-Hour Walking Tour33 Reviews
Head out on a 3-hour walking tour and explore the most important sights in Krakow's Old Town. Follow your guide as you learn about the history and culture of this city as you visit Wawel Castle and Cathedral, Planty Park, Main Market Square, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the castle and cathedral situated on Wawel Hill
- Learn about Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland
- Stroll through Planty Park and soak up the serenity of this green space
- See the center of medieval Krakow in Old Town's Main Market Square
- Listen for the hourly trumpet call from St. Mary's Basilica
- Enjoy a lively discussion of the social and economical situation in Poland over coffee
DescriptionSee the major sights of Krakow and learn about the history of Poland on a 3-hour walking tour of Krakow's Old Town. This entertaining walk will expose you to a mixture of fun facts, unusual symbols, and longstanding traditions associated with the city and the Polish people. On your walk, hit up the highlights of Krakow Old Town and discover their significance. Visit Wawel Castle and Cathedral. Pass by Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland. Admire the small gardens and monuments located in Planty Park. Walk through Main Market Square, the center of medieval Old Town, and see the Gothic-style St. Mary's Basilica; home to the largest Gothic altarpiece in the world. At the end of your tour there will be time for 30-minute coffee break, where you and your group will have time to discuss the social and economical situation of Poland with your guide.
IncludesGuided walking tour
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes.