My Guide Website?
Krakow: Old Town Golf Cart Tour and Vistula Cruise
Discover Krakow Old Town by land and sea with this combo catamaran cruise and electric golf cart tour. See sights such as Wawel Castle and Main Market Square on a golf cart then sail down the Vistula.
- Immerse yourself in the history of Krakow Old Town with an audio guide
- Rest your legs and save energy with a comfortable golf cart tour and cruise
- Take in views of Krakow's landmarks from a unique waterside perspective
- Pass by landmarks such as Planty Park, Main Market Square, and Florian Tower
- Avoid the tiresome walk up to Wawel Hill with a ride to the cathedral and castle
DescriptionEnjoy an eco-friendly ride through the ancient streets and iconic squares of Krakow's Old Town in an electric golf cart. Learn about the history of monuments such as the Franciscan Monastery and Royal Castle with an audio guide then sail down the Vistula River on a catamaran cruise. Meet your driver in the Old Town, strap into your cart, and embark on an unforgettable sightseeing tour along the historic streets of Krakow. Pass by Planty Park, where you can see the remains of medieval walls and Krakow Barbican. In Main Market Square, see the Cloth Hall and St. Mary's Basilica, before continuing to the Latin Quarter to see the Collegium Maius Courtyard. Pass by other landmarks such as the Baroque 17th-century Church of St. Anne, the Academy of Fine Arts, the Florian Tower, and the Franciscan Monastery. Finish your golf cart tour with a ride up Wawel Hill to see the Royal Cathedral and Wawel Royal Castle and take in views from the top of the hill. Afterward, hop on a catamaran for a panoramic cruise on the Vistula River. Stay comfy on a heated terrace with comfortable leather sofas on cold days, or head out to the observation deck to admire views of Krakow's landmarks from the water.
IncludesGolf cart tour Audio guide during golf cart tour Catamaran cruise
- Children under four years old can participate free of charge but must sit in parents' laps