My Guide Website?
Krakow: Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory Private Tour13 Reviews
Explore the exhibitions in Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory with a professionally-licensed guide in a small-group private tour of up to 8 people.
- Skip the line and avoid the hassle of waiting to purchase tickets
- Learn about Nazi-occupied Krakow during World War II with a small-group private tour
- Learn about the heroics of Oskar Schindler, who saved many Jewish people from the Holocaust
DescriptionVisit one of the most important and popular museums in Krakow. Explore Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory, and learn about the story of the man who saved many Jewish people from the horrors of the Holocaust during World War II. Skip the line with this pre-booked ticket and join a small tour with a private, professional, English-speaking guide. Your guide will explain all aspects of the exhibition titled 'Krakow under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945.' Learn about the history of the city during the war, and discover the story of Oskar Schindler in a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Krakow.
IncludesProfessional private tour guide
- Entrance ticket payable on the spot before the trip PLN 26 card or in cash
- This is a private tour with a maximum of 15 persons per guide