My Guide Website?
Krakow: Polish Food Walking Tour with Dinner and Tastings1 Reviews
Enjoy a guided walking tour through the flavors of traditional Polish cooking. Walk thorugh Krakow's Old Town, sample local dishes, sit down to a full dinner, and try some high-quality Polish vodkas.
- Eat like a local as you immerse yourself in Polish dining culture and traditions
- Uncover local eateries, street food stands, and cozy homestyle restaurants
- Savor a range of local snacks like perogies dumplings and obwarzanek bread
- Relax with a full meal and finish your culinary adventure with a sweet dessert
- Take your taste buds for a spin with a tasting of high-quality Polish vodka
DescriptionDiscover local eateries, street food kiosks and charming homestyle restaurants on this guided walking tour in Krakow's Old Town. Come hungry and leave full with this tour that includes tastes of over 10 of the most delicious and traditional Polish dishes and snacks. Meet your guide and hit the charming streets of the Old Town. Stop along the way to dig into famous pierogi dumplings and savor obwarzanek (Krakow's own bagel). Be introduced to several local restaurants, patisseries, and cafes that you may want to visit again on your visit. Find out about the landmarks that you pass during your stroll from your local guide. Tuck into excellent food and learn about Polish traditions or customs connected with the preparation and consumption of dishes that you taste. Sip on some fine Polish vodka to complete your tasting experience. Head to a restaurant for a complete meal consisting of starters, soup, a second course, and a unique Polish dessert. End the tour full of good Polish food around the Bagatela Theatre.
IncludesFood tastings Full dinner Vodka tasting Foodie guide Walking tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine