My Guide Website?
Krakow: Polish Vodka Tasting with Appetizer Pairings17 Reviews
Taste a variety of Polish vodkas and pair them with traditional appetizers while learning about their unique production and history from a local vodka expert.
- Try 6 kinds of Polish vodkas including a flaming absinthe shot
- Discover Krakow's vodka history and local customs with a vodka-tasting expert
- Taste traditional Polish appetizers matched with your vodkas
- Visit 4 of Krakow's top pubs & shot bars
- Enjoy the comfort of a small group tour (15 people max)
DescriptionDiscover Poland’s rich vodka history and traditions, as well as how to best pair them with polish appetizers, on a small group tour led by a local vodka-tasting expert. Enjoy Krakow's exciting nightlight visiting four popular pubs and shot bars, which have been carefully chosen to reflect different periods of Polish culture and history. Learn how vodka is produced and why it is Poland’s national drink as you savor polish snacks to enhance the tasting experience. Meet and party with new friends and get insider city tips as you try four quintessential vodka types throughout the tour including: • White vodka (potato, grain) • Flavored vodka (nuts, lemon) • Liqueur • 70% Absinthe
IncludesVodka-expert guide 6 Shots of Polish vodka including white, flavored, and liqueur Traditional Polish appetizers
- The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions