My Guide Website?
Krakow: Pope John Paul II: Guided Tour - Home & Sanctuary9 Reviews
Learn the story of John Paul II on this day trip from Krakow. Visit the family home of John Paul II in Wadowice and go to the Roman Catholic center dedicated to his life and work.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Family Home of John Paul II and see where the former pope once lived
- Marvel at relics from John Paul II in the John Paul II Center in Krakow
- Learn more about the life of the man before he was head of the catholic church
- Discover the legacy of the life and work of the former pope John Paul II
- See the Divine Mercy Sanctuary which is dedicated to the life of Sister Faustina
DescriptionDiscover the journey of John Paul II who was the head of the catholic church from 1978 until his death in 2005. Find out more about his life at his family home and the John Paul II Center in Krakow. Stop at the Divine Mercy Sanctuary which was dedicated to St. Faustina Kowalska. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Krakow. Relax in the comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan on the drive to Wadowice. Head to the Family House of Karol Wojtyla which is where John Paul II was raised. Tour the museum with the help of your audio guide. Have some time to explore the central square of the city and see the church where the future pope was baptized. Travel to the Roman Catholic center dedicated to the life and work of Pope John Paul II in Krakow. Uncover how John Paul II promoted spirituality, culture, and traditions, scientific advancement, and educational activities. Hear about how he granted assistance to those in need. See a relic from John Paul II in the form of an ampule with blood in the chapel. Continue to the sacred Divine Mercy Sanctuary complex that is connected with the life of Saint Sister Faustina who is laid to rest there. Return to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation from Krakow Helpful driver Tickets to family home of John Paul II Audio guide
- Not wheelchair accessible Infant seats available Most travelers can participate This is a shared group