My Guide Website?
Krakow: River Cruise and Schindler's Factory Museum Tour
See the sights of Krakow from the Vistula River on a cruise. Ride a golf cart through Kazimierz and Podgórze to then take a guided tour of the museum at Schindler's Factory.
- Cruise down the Vistula and visit the Schindler's Factory Museum
- Admire the beauty of Krakow from the deck of a boat
- Visit the picturesque district of Kazimierz and understand its significance
- Take a golf cart ride through the Jewish quarter and see monuments
- Tour the Schindler's Factory Museum and learn about life under the Nazis
DescriptionAdmire Krakow's cityscape while taking a cruise down the Vistula River. Afterward, make your way through Kazimierz and Podgórze on a golf cart before arriving at the Schindler's Factory Museum. Take a guided tour of the museum and hear about Krakow's experience during World War II. Look at the royal city of Krakow from the deck of a catamaran. Embark on a cruise down the Vistula River and enjoy some sightseeing. Check out the defensive walls of Wawel with a panorama of the royal castle, the cathedral, the silhouette of a dragon, and more. Afterward, ride a golf cart through the Kazimierz and Podgórze districts and see monuments dedicated to the Jewish community. Listen to your audio guide along the way to learn more about Jewish heritage in Krakow. Arrive at the Schindler's Factory Museum, from the German entrepreneur who saved many Jews by employing them in his enamel factory during World War II. Tour the museum and go over the theme of Krakow's fate and its inhabitants during Nazi occupation. Conclude your tour outside of the museum.
IncludesVistula River sightseeing cruise One-way transportation by golf cart Audio guide Schindler's Factory Museum entry ticket Live guide at the museum
- Children 0 - 4 years old using the free ticket must sit on an adult's lap Part of the tour involves walking (inside the museum) and is operated by a live guide. The rest of the tour includes an audio guide This tour ends at the museum. Transportation from the museum to your hotel or a different destination is not provided