My Guide Website?
Krakow: River Cruise & Plaszow Concentration Camp Tour3 Reviews
Discover Krakow's key sites and history from the water on a short cruise. Take a guided walking tour of the Podgórze district and visit the site of the former Krakow-Płaszow concentration camp.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire panoramic views of Krakow from the water on the open or heated deck
- Tour the concentration camp featured in the Spielberg movie, Schindler's List
- Learn more about Krakow's history, the Krakow Ghetto, and the Shoah with a guide
- Remember the victims of the Holocaust at the camp's various memorials
- Walk with a guide along the paths that the camp's prisoners took many years ago
DescriptionGet an overview of Krakow's top attractions on a riverboat cruise along the Vistula and see Wawel Hill with its royal castle and cathedral from the water. Take a guided walking tour to discover Krakow's suburbs and Plaszow Concentration Camp. Learn about the camp's history from your guide. Meet your greeter in central Krakow and be taken straight to a modern catamaran for your short cruise on the Vistula. Choose to admire the scenery from the open platform on fine days or snuggled on a leather sofa on the heated deck when it's cold. Enjoy panoramic views of the royal city as you sail past Wawel Hill, churches, and other key monuments. Listen to the audio guide to learn about Krakow's history. Then, disembark to meet your tour guide. Discover little-known places in Krakow's suburbs before visiting the site of the former Krakow-Plaszow Concentration Camp. Learn about the impact of Nazi rule in the area, the deportation of Jews, and what camp life was like.
Includes1-way catamaran cruise Audio guide (river cruise) Walking tour of Krakow-Plaszow Concentration Camp Live guide (walking tour)
- Children under 4 years old are free and must sit on an adult's lap during the river cruise