My Guide Website?
Krakow: Schindler's Factory Ticket and Optional Guided Tour441 Reviews
Discover the tragic history of World War II-era Poland on this guided tour of Schindler's Factory. Let your guide and the exhibitions give you a picture of life in Krakow during this period.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the history of Krakow during World War II
- See the fascinating 'Krakow Under Nazi Occupation' exhibition
- Explore the original factory of Oskar Schindler
- Know about Oskar Schindler’s influence during the German occupation
- Enjoy facinating stories told by a professional English-speaking guide (option)
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the troubled history of Poland on this guided tour of Schindler's Factory. See the fascinating 'Krakow Under Nazi Occupation' exhibition and hear harrowing stories of life during World War II. Explore the exhibition, which is housed across 3 levels of the factory, learn what Krakow was like before the war, and experience the looming shadow cast on people's lives by big world events. See original weapons from the war, visit a replica of a real apartment in the Krakow Ghetto, and find out the comparative luxuries and privileges of Nazi life in the occupied city. Discover the locations where the movie 'Schindler's List' was filmed and learn about the controversial life of Oskar Schindler himself. End the tour by finding out what happened to the people he helped.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry ticket Professional English-speaking guide (if option chosen)
- It's possible to leave your belongings in a deposit onsite
- Meet your guide in front of Schindler's Museum