Krakow Segway Half Day Tour of the Jewish Quarter152 Reviews
Krakow's Jewish Quarter and World War II Ghetto area lend themselves perfectly to the personal kind of exploring you expect from a Segway tour. Small group sizes and fun, informative guides make it even better!
- Pass the Old Jewish meat market, now surrounded by trendy cafes and bars
- Visit the monument dedicated to the victims of the Jewish Ghetto
- See the highlights of the Jewish Quarter on a very modern mode of transport
- Drift down the banks of Vistulas River for fantastic city views
DescriptionThe major attractions of Krakow's Jewish Quarter are arranged just perfectly for a Segway. This tour combines history with fun and includes some amazing stories. The Jewish Quarter features sites from the movie Schindler's List, synagogues and squares and the Old Meat Market. The actual Oskar Schindler Factory is in the World War II Ghetto area, along with Heroes of the Ghetto Square.
IncludesLicensed local tour guide Segway usage training Original Segways Safety gear Raincoats (in case of bad weather) Insurance Meals and drinks
- The actual tour duration is 90-minutes. The first 15-minutes are for Segway usage training
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability