My Guide Website?
Krakow: Shooting Range with Private Transportation3 Reviews
Krakow shooting range is a thrilling experience with the best service possible. Enjoy an easy transfer with English-speaking driver, instruction in English on how to shoot and tips from professionals and your choice of four shooting packages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an exciting session at one of the largest shooting ranges in Poland
- Try weapons you know from games or movies, try out the one of a kind AK-47 Kalashnikov, the wild Revolver or the exciting Shotgun
- Partake in the action and choose different shooting targets
- Learn some shooting tips with a professional instructor
- Choose from four different options to have the most fun
DescriptionGet your heart racing with an exciting shooting range experience in Paczoltowice. You begin this tour with pick-up from your hotel in Krakow and travel 30 minutes in a private Mercedes Benz vehicle with a friendly English-speaking driver to the range. Once you arrive at the shooting range, you attend a training session in English provided by experienced instructors, who will assist you during your entire visit. You can choose from four shooting options, depending on your interests. Shooting takes from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Upon completion of your session your driver will return you directly to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up and drop off to your hotel in Krakow Private transfer in Mercedes Benz vehicle with Wi-Fi access English-speaking assistance Insurance Your choice of shooting package
- Please be advised that only people aged 18 years or older are permitted to use guns
- People between 16 and 18 years old are permitted to use guns under the strict supervision of an adult
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed to participate at the shooting range • Krakow shooting range tour is available from Monday to Sunday, from 11:15 AM to 18:15 PM (with the exception of being closed on the holidays of 1 January, Easter Sunday, 1 November, 24 and 25 December)