My Guide Website?
Krakow: Skip the Line Underground Museum & Old Town6 Reviews
Explore the rich history that lies beneath Krakow’s Market Square at this one-of-a-kind underground museum. With your expert guide, uncover the secrets of this Polish city, explore the unique interior of the museum, and admire its priceless relics.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the fascinating history of Krakow at an underground museum with a licensed guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and avoid the long waiting times
- Learn about Krakow's rich history and culture
- Visit one of the most unique museums in the world
DescriptionOnce the capital of Poland, Krakow boasts a rich history waiting to be discovered and the city’s Old Town has been on the UNESCO World Heritage list for over 40 years. Discover the secrets of this city on a 2-hour guided walking tour with a local expert guide and visit Krakow's underground museum hidden beneath the famous Market Square. Follow your guide through the underground corridors and listen to stories, tales and anecdotes about Krakow’s history and culture. Admire the museum's countless relics and items found by archeologists during some of the country’s most important excavations. Learn about Krakow’s history and what the city used to look like before modern developments changed its streets and buildings. At the end of the tour, visit the glass pyramid room of the museum and marvel at the view of St Mary’s Basilica.
Includes2-hour tour in the Underground Museum led by licensed guide Skip-the-line tickets to the Underground Museum (main exhibition) Sightseeing in a small group maximum up to 15 guests Tour operated only in one chosen foreign language (English)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information