My Guide Website?
Krakow: Skip the Line Wawel Castle & Cathedral Private Tour5 Reviews
Explore Wawel Castle and Cathedral with a private guide. Benefit from skip-the-line access and learn more about Polish Kings, their wealth, and hidden gems of these historic buildings.
- Visit 2 of the most popular attractions in Krakow, Wawel Castle and Wawel Cathedral, during 1 tour
- Benefit from an exclusive private guide who will escort you both sites
- Skip the line and save time waiting in queues
- Learn about Polish powerful monarch's such as the King Zygmunt III Waza
- Find out why Wawel Castle is on UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and explore it with a local licensed guide
DescriptionDiscover the royal heritage of one of the most historically and culturally important sites in Poland, the Wawel Hill, with its royal castle and cathedral. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and enjoy a private tour with a Licensed Guide who will tailor the experience to your needs and interets. Learn about the facts and legends of medieval Poland! During 2 hours, visit the Wawel State Rooms, home of most famous Polish Kings, including Zygmunt III Waza, or Wladyslaw Lokietek. Discover the interior of Royal State Rooms which are full of ancient paintings, furniture, and stunning tapestries, which have been preserved from original decoration. See the picturesque Wawel Hill and Courtyard surrounded by defensive walls. With the 3-hours option, extend your tour to enter the interior of Wawel Cathedral, the most important cathedral in Poland and an architectural masterpiece. Enter with your guide and admire the beautiful design of the inside of the cathedral. Learn about the coronation of Polish kings and their burial places. Note Sigmund’s bell in the tower and many richly decorated chapels.
Includes2 or 3-hour private tour of Wawel Castle and Cathedral from outside and inside led by foreign language speaking guide Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms Private guide with special Wawel license Entry ticket to the Wawel Cathedral (with the 3-hours option)
- From March 13 to April 23, the State Rooms and Royal Apartments will be closed due to construction. During this period, you'll instead visit the Lost Wawel exhibition. If you have chosen the 3-hours option please be aware that skip-the-line tickets are provided only to Wawel Castle and regular tickets to the Cathedral. Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time in the queue to the Cathedral may be extended.