Krakow: Skip the Line Wawel Castle & Cathedral Private Tour
Explore Wawel Castle and Cathedral with a private guide. Benefit from skip-the-line access and learn more about Polish Kings, their wealth, and hidden gems of these historic buildings.
- Visit 2 of the most popular attractions in Krakow, Wawel Castle and Wawel Cathedral, during 1 tour
- Benefit from an exclusive private guide who will escort you both sites
- Skip the line and save time waiting in queues
- Learn about Polish powerful monarch's such as the King Zygmunt III Waza
- Find out why Wawel Castle is on UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and explore it with a local licensed guide
DescriptionSkip the line with a fast track entrance ticket and save 2-3 hours to sightsee as much as you can. Take a private tour with a professional guide and discover two of Poland's most historic sites. Your guide can adjust the pace of the tour to allow for time for questions to ensure you have the best experience possible. Meet your guide at the meeting point in front of the John Paul II statue near the Cathedral. With your guide, learn about the facts and legends of medieval Poland, with a visit to the Wawel State Rooms, Wawel Cathedral, and defensive walls. During 2 hours, discover the home of most famous Polish Kings, like Zygmunt III Waza, or Wladyslaw Lokietek. Discover the interior of Royal State Rooms which are full of ancient paintings, furniture, and stunning tapestries, which have been preserved from original decoration. See the picturesque Wawel Hill and Courtyard surrounded by defensive walls. With the 3-hours option, extend your tour to enter the interior of Wawel Cathedral, the most important cathedral in Poland and an architectural masterpiece. Enter with your guide and admire the beautiful design of the inside of the cathedral. Learn about the coronation of Polish kings and their burial places. Note Sigmund’s bell in the tower and many richly decorated chapels.
Includes2 or a 3-hour private tour of Wawel Castle and Cathedral from outside and inside led by foreign language speaking guide Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms Expert private guide with special Wawel license Entry ticket to the Wawel Cathedral (with the 3-hours option)
- Please ensure you are on time, being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour in order to receive important information
- If you have chosen the 3-hours option please be aware that skip the line tickets are provided to Wawel Castle and to the Cathedral regular tickets
- Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time in the queue to the Cathedral may be extended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability