Krakow: Skip The Line Wawel Castle Guided Tour177 Reviews
Experience the history and culture of Wawel on a tour to suit your group size, language needs, and time restrictions with variety of options to choose from exploring Wawel Cathedral, Wawel State Rooms, and the Royal Private Apartments.
- Discover the UNESCO-listed Wawel Castle with a local expert guide
- Enjoy your tour in a small group of between 12 and 15 participants for a more personalized experience
- See the State Rooms, Royal Apartments, and Wawel Cathedral, the top 3 attractions in Krakow
- Skip the lines and save over 2 hours
- See the luxury and wealth of powerful Polish monarchs
DescriptionDon’t waste your time at Wawel waiting in lines — skip the line with this fast-track ticket and spend as much time as possible exploring this historic fortified architectural complex. Join a well-organized, small-group tour of between 12 and 15 participants in your preferred language and choose the parts of the complex you would like to see from the various options. From a 1-hour visit of just the Cathedral to a 4.5-hour visit of the entire complex, take in the magnificence of Wawel in a way that best suits your preferences and schedule. Wawel Cathedral The richest part of Wawel Hill, the Cathedral, is the most important cathedral in Poland and a real pearl among architectural masterpieces. Head inside with your guide and admire the beautiful interior, where Polish kings were coronated and buried. You’ll also see the famous Sigismund Bell in the tower, and many richly decorated chapels. State Rooms, Wawel Hill, and Courtyard The Wawel Castle State Rooms were home to the most famous Polish kings, like Zygmunt III Waza and Wladyslaw Lokietek. Their interiors are full of ancient paintings and stunning tapestries, which have been preserved from the original decorations. You’ll also explore picturesque Wawel Hill and the courtyard surrounded by impressive defensive walls. Royal Apartments The private Royal Apartments offer a rich experience for those who love design, architecture, and history. Explore the collections of silverware and paintings, as well as the column hall and Renaissance furniture.
Includes1 hour and 15-minute to 4.5-hour guided tour of the outside and inside of Wawel Complex Sightseeing in a small group of up to 15 people Expert guide with special Wawel license Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms (if option selected) Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Royal Apartments (if option selected) Regular ticket to the Wawel Cathedral (if option selected)
- This is a group tour which means that other participants may join the group
- During Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time at the Cathedral may be extended
- Skip-the-line tickets are provided for Wawel Castle and the Royal Apartments. Wawel Cathedral is a regular ticket
- Arriving late will prevent you from joining the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability