My Guide Website?
Krakow: The Erazm Ciołek Palace Museum 3 Days Entry Card
An entry card to the Erazm Ciołek Palace Museum, which contains collects numerous works of sacred art. Paintings and sculptures from the Middle Ages. The card allows entry to 38 museums.
- See examples of sacred art
- Experience a beautifully restored 16th-century palace
- Gain a Krakow Card inlcuded with this attraction
- Get access to 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days with an unique card
DescriptionArt of old Poland, the 12th-18th century. This exhibition presents excellent works of the medieval and more modern art from the collections of the National Museum in Krakow, one of the oldest and best sets of old Polish art. Orthodox art of the old Polish Republic, the exhibition features an obscure group of icons, one of the oldest and most precious collections of Orthodox paintings in Central Europe. It contains primarily the works coming from the south-eastern borderlands of the old 'Rzeczpospolita’. In the beautifully restored cellars of the Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace, visitors can admire 800 fragments of the most valuable architectural sculptures from all over Poland, originating from such places as St. Mary's Church, Krakow Cathedral or Gniezno Cathedral. n addition to the museum mentioned above, you get access to 37 other museums in Krakow for 3 days, which you can visit for free with the Krakow card. The museums included in the City Pass include: 1. Schindlers Factory 2. Main Market Square Underground 3. Polish Aviation Museum 4. Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) 5. City Defence Walls Krakow 6. Archaeological Museum Krakow 7. Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences 8. Czartoryski Museum 9. The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum 10. The Zwierzyniec House 11. The Jozef Mehoffer House 12. St. Adalbert's Church Underground 13. St. Mary’s Church 14. History of Photography Museum 15. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office 16. History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum 17. The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace 18. The Old Synagogue 19. The Archdiocese Museum 20. The Szołayski House 21. The Hipolit House 22. Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec 24. The Main Building of the National Museum 25. Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlowka 26. The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum 27. Pomorska Street 28. Celestat 29. MOCAK 30. Town Hall Tower 31. Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice 32. Galicja Jewish Museum 33. The Barbican 34. The Eagle Pharmacy 35. The Krzysztofory Palace 36. Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen. Emil Fieldorf Nil 37. The Jan Matejko House 38. Kopiec Kościuszki
IncludesEntrance to other 38 museums in Krakow for 3 days
- The City Card entitles holders to free entry to 39 museums in Krakow. The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated. Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation The last admission to other exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before close Some of the museums are closed on Mondays You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider