My Guide Website?
Krakow: Tour by Electric Car & Optional Schindler’s Factory1513 Reviews
If you want to visit Krakow and learn about its culture, lifestyle and history, join this city tour conducted in an eco-friendly electric car. Optionally, visit the Schindler's factory on your own after the tour.
- Enjoy the beauty of Krakow in a heated electric car
- Learn all about the city's history with a detailed audio guide
- Cover the city's most interesting and important spots in 2 hours
- Skip-the-line visit to Schindler's Factory Museum (optional)
DescriptionDiscover the city of Krakow in a day. Meet at the designated meeting point so you don't get lost in the city. The professional, English-speaking driver-guides will take you on an unforgettable journey in an eco-friendly electric car. This method of transport guarantees that you can visit the city's 3 most historical districts in just 2 hours. Get to know the city and its history during this amazing city tour. Along the way you can expect to see the following: • Old Town: Wawel Castle, many gorgeous churches and the bishop's palace, the Jagiellonian University, and many other historical buildings • Jewish Quarters: Breathtaking Christian churches, old Jewish synagogues and historical buildings from the former city of Kazimierz • Ghetto: Remains of the Ghetto’s walls and Main Square as well as Schindler’s Factory After the 2 hour tour, you will be dropped off at the Schindler's Factory Museum. You will receive skip-the-line tickets (for an additional cost) and you will have 1 hour to visit the factory on your own. After 1 hour, you will be picked up from the factory and dropped off at the place where the tour started. If you prefer not to visit the factory, you will return the the tour's starting point.
IncludesAudio guide in 8 different languages English-speaking driver Food and drinks Entrance ticket to Schindler's Factory Museum (can be purchased on day of tour)
- Schindler's Factory Museum is closed from March 13-25, 2020.
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit
- Please note, the tour lasts 2 hours (or 3 hours if you visit Schindler's Factory Museum)
- Please note, the museum may close on holidays and technical days. In order to make sure the museum is open please call or visit the museum's website
- Please note that visiting the museum is optional
- You may use your own headphones for the audioguide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now