My Guide Website?
Krakow Vodka Tour
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka. Hear drinking stories and anecdotes, and ask any vodka related question you like!
- Taste different kinds of vodka and typical appetizers
- Visit the best and most distinctive shot bars in Krakow
- Discover Krakow and Poland from a different perspective
DescriptionLearn about the drinking culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour tour of Krakow, dedicated to vodka. A local guide will take you to the best bars, and tell you stories and anecdotes along the way. Poland is one of the world’s best vodka producers, and many believe that the Poles have a glass of vodka for breakfast, then one for lunch, and another before going to bed! During the tour you will learn to separate facts from fiction and discover which Polish vodkas are the best, and do they have any flavor at all. Discover how vodka is produced, whether vodka was invented in Poland or Russia, if there is just one kind of vodka, and whether you can you make it home still standing. This is not a pub crawl. It's a way to get to know Krakow and Polish culture better.
IncludesVisit 3-4 different shot bars Tasting of at least 6 different kinds of vodka A selection of cold and hot vodka appetizers Bilingual guide Soft drinks
- This tour is available for everyone over 18 years old (the legal drinking age in Poland).
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now