Krakow: Wawel Cathedral Guided Tour with Admission Tickets1 Reviews
Discover one of Krakow’s most popular attractions, Wawel Cathedral, on this educational and insightful guided tour. As you explore, learn about this history-rich site and admire the Sigismund Bell, the Royal Tombs, and the Cathedral Museum.
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Wawel Cathedral with a local guide
- Visit one of the top-rated attractions in Krakow
- Enjoy the tour in a small group of people up to 15 participants
- Learn about the coronation site of Polish kings and monarchs, and their royal lives
DescriptionThe tour begins at the meeting point near Wawel Castle where you’ll receive a warm greeting from your guide. Enjoy the opportunity to explore this fascinating castle from the outside and marvel at some of its most important features such as the defensive walls, Wawel dragon, the castle courtyard, and more. As you wander, listen to your guide share intriguing facts about the castle, its history, and its former inhabitants. Head inside Wawel Cathedral next, which is even more impressive than its imposing exterior, and is considered to be the Polish Notre Dame. The cathedral is one of the most significant historical places in Poland and it’s importance is still preserved to this day. Spend some time exploring the cathedral, learning about its incredible history that spans 1000 years, and listening to your guide share stories about the events that have taken place here including the coronation of Polish monarchs. As you amble around, admire the stunning artistic architecture that has been influenced by the Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Classicist, and Modern era. There’s also time to learn about the many great Polish people buried at the cathedral including Polish royalty, national heroes, saints, poets, and more.
IncludesGuided tour of Wawel Cathedral and Wawel Hill Admission ticket to Wawel Cathedral Sightseeing in a small group maximum of 15 people Live tour commentary in foreign chosen language Extended 3-hours version: guided tour and skip-the-line tickets to Wawel Castle State Rooms
- • Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the activity starts • Please note that it is a group tour which means that other participants may join the group - maximum number of participation is 15
- Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and time of waiting in the queue to the cathedral might be extended
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability