Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with a Private Car1 Reviews
Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, a labyrinth tunnels totaling 300 kilometers. An extremely valuable monument of material culture, the salt mine was one of the first objects on the UNESCO list of cultural and natural heritage in 1978.
- Explore the historic Wieliczka Salt Mine
- See statues sculpted in salt and saline waters
- Discover the mine’s remarkable corridors and excavations
- Visit a surreal underground world with caverns and lakes
DescriptionVisit the Wieliczka Salt Mine with a private driver just for you. Travel by comfortable air-conditioned car or minivan from Krakow to discover one of the oldest mines in the world. Note that the salt mine visits take place in groups of up to 30 people. Throughout your experience, you will be accompanied by a professional guide speaking in a language of your choosing. Together with your guide you will explore this remarkable salt mine, a place acknowledged by UNESCO on the first World Heritage List. You will visit the largest of the chapels, dedicated to St. Kinga, the patron saint of salt miners. This subterranean church is richly decorated with chandeliers, sculptures, and religious figures carved out of salt. As you follow the 2.5-kilometer walk, you'll pass statues dating back to the 18th century depicting mythical, historical, and religious figures. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off with a private car Headsets to hear your tour guide clearly Air-conditioned vehicle Live guide Tour escort/host Entrance ticket Lunch
- Visiting the salt mine takes place in groups of up to 30 people
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or for participants with claustrophobia
- The temperature in the Wieliczka Salt Mine remains consistently low at 14-degrees Celsius
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now