My Guide Website?
Ojców National Park and Pieskowa Skała Castle From Kraków7 Reviews
Escape the city for a few hours and breathe some fresh air, on a fascinating guided tour of the beautiful Ojców National Park. Discover the Pradnik Valley and journey to Pieska Skala Castle, a masterpiece of Renaissance architecture.
- Experience picturesque views on a guided tour of Ojców National Park
- Take a walk in the magical gardens of Pieskowa Skala Castle
- Hike your way to the biggest known cave in Poland, Jaskinia Łokietka
- Commune with nature
DescriptionEnjoy pick-up from your hotel in Kraków and travel to the beautiful Ojców National Park. Discover the picturesque landscape as you learn about its history, architecture, and geology on a guided tour. Experience breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Journey through the Pradnik Valley and by the Pieskowa Skała limestone cliffs, viewing natural features of the ancient Jurassic landscape. Visit Pieskowa Skala Castle, Poland's masterpiece of Renaissance palace architecture. Take the chance to stop at the St. Florian's Gate, the Club of Hercules and the Little Church on the Water, a combination of natural and man made sites, as you experience the culture and history of this fascinating country.
IncludesRound trip transportation, with hotel pick-up and drop off Food & Drink Entrance fee to Ogrodzieniec Castle (20 PLN) Entrance fee to Łokietek Cave (10 PLN)
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes
- For the Jaskinia Łokietka cave there is no English-speaking guide available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now