Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with Hotel Pick-up28 Reviews
The Wieliczka Salt Mine tour by bus takes you to the only mine that has functioned continuously since the middle ages. With underground chambers and statues sculpted in salt lakes, it is on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
- This Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour by Bus takes you to the only mine that has functioned continously since the middle ages
- See statues sculpted in salt and saline waters
- Walk 136 meters below ground level
DescriptionThe historic Salt Mine in Wieliczka is the only mining site in the world that has functioned continuously since the Middle Ages. Its original excavations (longitudinals, traverses, chambers, lakes, as well as minor and major shafts) are located on nine levels and extend to 300 kilometers: reaching the depths of 327 meters. During the tour, you will see underground chambers hewn out of the salt rock and statues sculpted in salt and saline lakes. Visitors with strong stomachs may walk down three levels and 136 meters below ground level. The mine is on the UNESCO List of World Heritage Sites.
IncludesEnglish speaking tour leader Services of the Mine guide Lift up Entrance ticket to the Salt Mine Transportation by coach Lunch Tips
- This tour is not recommended for those, who have problems with walking or are claustrophobic
- To get to the 1st level, all tourists need to descent a wooden stairway of 378 stairs
- ID card for students is necessary
- Wieliczka Salt Mine visit includes the entry of the elevator upwards-only
- In a regular group tour, there is no possibility of using the exit elevator to go down
- Salt Mine Tour is only possible for disabled people as a private tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability