Wieliczka Salt Mine: Skip-the-Line Ticket and Tour597 Reviews
Discover a truly unique underground world that was created hundreds of years ago with this skip-the-line ticket for the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Visit one of the most important monuments of mineral and religious culture in Poland
- Marvel at the 20 chambers of this historic underground city
- Follow the tourist route that's located 135 meters below ground
DescriptionBook this skip-the-line entrance ticket to Wieliczka Salt Mine and meet your local guide in front of the entrance. Follow him through the underground historic city as you learn about the major health benefits of visiting the salt mine because of its special climate and microelement-filled air. The Wieliczka Salt Mine dates back to medieval times and has a history of around 9 centuries of salt exploitation. The tourist route through the mine is located 135-meters (about 443-feet) underground and is accessible by stairs or by elevator.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Guided tour Booking fee Transportation, unless option selected Food and drinks Tips
- Please bring warm clothing as the temperature underground ranges between 14°C and 16°C (about 57°F and 61°F)
- Smoking and open fires in the mine are strictly prohibited
- No animals are allowed in the mine, nor does the mine offer any animal shelters for your pets
- Baby carriages and luggage larger than 30 x 20 x 10 cm are not permitted inside the museum
- The salt mine requires you to climb about 800 stairs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY