My Guide Website?
Zakopane Day Tour from Krakow with Tasting & Funicular ride23 Reviews
Discover authentic local life, savor oscypek cheese, local liqueur, and admire stunning Polish and Slovak Tatras views from Gubałówka summit.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the genuine local way of life.
- Indulge in the flavors of traditional cheese - oscypek, and savor local liqueurs
- Be captivated by the breathtaking vistas of the Polish and Slovak Tatras
- Relax at the top of Gubałówka Mountain
- See one of the oldest local houses in the picturesque village of Chochołów
DescriptionDuring this full-day adventure tour from Krakow to southern Poland, you'll discover the authentic local way of life. Taste local delights like sheep cheese (oscypek) and regional spirits. Explore Zakopane's heart on Krupówki Street, then ascend Gubałówka by a modern funicular for breathtaking Tatras views. Enjoy free time to savor Polish cuisine or take a leisurely stroll, escaping the touristy spots. Our driver will pick you up from your Krakow hotel, ensuring a comfortable and safe journey. No worries about tickets or queues – we'll take care of it all. A Tour Guide accompanying you will provide crucial insights and answer your questions. This journey promises an unforgettable adventure into the heart of southern Poland.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off Transfers (Krakow-Zakopane-Krakow) English-speaking driver Visiting the oldest traditional mountain hut Highlander cheese and regional alcohol tasting Spare time in Krupówki (historical center of Zakopane) Gubalowka Funicular Up and Down Ticket
- The guided tour is provided in English, but if you choose another available language, (Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Norwegian) our guide will provide you with unique booklets of tour instructions along with all the details. You can be sure that no essential information will be missed. See you on board! It's worth remembering that in the mountains, the temperature might be slightly cooler than in Krakow. Therefore, it's recommended to have comfortable and appropriate clothing, especially comfortable footwear – preferably sport shoes. During your stay in Zakopane, you'll come across many charming souvenir stalls. Some of them might only accept cash payments, so it's a good idea to have a small amount of cash on hand to avoid surprises. Your pickup point may change due to pedestrian-only zones and limited parking space in the city center