My Guide Website?
Zakopane: Group Tour from Krakow
Visit the city of Zakopane, located at the foot of the Tatra Mountains. Spend your time on Krupowki and take a trip up to Gubalowka Mountain.
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes as you ride on a funicular
- Get stunning views from Gubalowka Mountain
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki Street
- Admire the historical wooden chapels
DescriptionExplore Zakopane, also known as the 'skiing capital of Poland'. See the Chocholow village, which features traditional wooden houses that have been built by the local highlanders years ago. Seek out the beautiful and historically famed wooden chapels along your way. Visit Krupowki, the main street of Zakopane. Meet some locals, see what village life has to offer, and shop for some souvenirs. Take a trip up Gubalowka Mountain, ride in a funicular, and experience the natural surroundings as you emerge from the forest floor and ascend upon the mountain. From the top of the mountain, you will have a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. View the Ski Jump Hill, which is used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver Hotel pick-up from Krakow Funicular tickets Traditional cottage cheese Water
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 cm so a child seat can be prepared
- Please have warm clothes with you because the temperature in Zakopane is lower than in Krakow