My Guide Website?
Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine 1-Day Private Tour6 Reviews
Explore the harrowing story of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp on a poignant guided tour of the museum and memorial. Then, visit the stunning Wieliczka Salt Mine.
- Watch an informative documentary about the liberation of Auschwitz
- Explore the harrowing story of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- See statues and chapels carved in salt at the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Take an English guided tour of both landmarks
DescriptionAfter hotel pick-up in Krakow city center by a private car, start your journey to Auschwitz. As you travel, watch a screening of a documentary film, The Liberation of Auschwitz. Your tour includes the entrance fee and guided tours in English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian in groups of 30 people. Guided tours around the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau with a guide take around 3.5 hours. The guided tour covers the museum exhibition as well as preserved sights such as the barracks, railroad tracks, and rows of gas chamber chimneys. In the afternoon, have the chance to visit the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine, the only site in the world where mining has functioned continuously since the Middle Ages. St. Anthony’s Chapel and St. Kinga’s Chapel are the most impressive areas of the mine, fully decorated with salt. After the tour you will be dropped off at your hotel after, or anywhere along the way to Krakow city center.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Fuel surcharge Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or minubus Wi–Fi access All taxes, fees and handling charges Skip-the-line entrance tickets Professional guide Headset rental Insurance Food and drinks Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos Tip for the driver
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- While in Auschwitz-Birkenau, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC), and narrow paths may seem claustrophobic
- Please note that the tour features over 800 steps
- Wieliczka Salt Mine requires guests to purchase a pass if they want to take photos
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair users
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now