From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Transportation and Entrance188 Reviews
Visit Auschwitz concentration camp and learn about the history of the Holocaust and the Nazi terror against European Nations. See original buildings as well as remnants of gas chambers and crematoria.
- Explore both the Auschwitz Museum and the Birkenau Memorial
- Learn the history of the Holocaust and genocide
- Visit many permanent exhibitions on the grounds of the Museum
DescriptionFrom Krakow, travel in an air-conditioned bus for approximately 1.5 hours to Birkenau near the town of Auschwitz. Upon arrival have a short break. Before you start your tour collect informational booklets in your own language and receive from the driver all important information regarding what you must see. Explore the biggest Nazi extermination camp on your own. Spend at least one and a half hour seeing the remnants of living barracks for prisoners and the notorious gas chambers. From the Birkenau Memorial make your way to the Auschwitz Museum. Before you enter, receive guidelines from the driver and spend up to 2 hours in the Museum visiting numerous permanent exhibitions intended to provide an account of the horror of the camp. Finish your tour and go back to Kraków to the starting point, seeing various landmarks on the way.
IncludesPickup from the meeting point in the center of Krakow Round trip transfer and drop-off Informational booklets Entrance to both camps of Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided tour (if option selected) Food and drinks
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed in the Museum grounds is 30x20x10 cm
- There are spots in the museum where it is not allowed to take pictures
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability