My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz Birkenau with Live Guide & Guidebook1 Reviews
Visit the former concentration and extermination camps of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau. Learn about the history of these sites from a live guide and a booklet that you will take with you.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and learn about its history from your guide
- Read information about the places you see one by one from a booklet
- See the entrance gate, gas chambers, barracks, and railway platform
- Travel comfortably with the option of hotel pickup from Krakow
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets included as part of the tour
DescriptionStart your tour with pickup directly from your hotel or by meeting your driver at a selected pickup point in Krakow. Travel to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, listed by UNESCO as a Natural and Cultural Heritage site, for a tour with a live guide. At the start of the tour you will receive a booklet with the essential information about the places you are going to see. This is yours to keep and will enhance the tour experience. Follow your guide through Auschwitz I, where you will walk on the ground of the former camp, built in 1940. Learn about the lives of people who were imprisoned here while seeing exhibitions in the barracks where they used to live. Once you complete the first part of the tour, travel with your driver to Auschwitz II-Birkenau to continue your tour. Walk along the railway which facilitated transports and see ruins of the gas chambers where people were murdered on a mass scale. Contribute to keeping the memory of the atrocities committed here alive by visiting the site and learning about it. When the tour is finished, join your driver for the ride back to Krakow.
IncludesRound-trip transport from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau Skip-the-line entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Transport between Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Guided group tour Headsets to hear the tour guide Guidebook
- Time of departure is approximate and may change by up to 3 hours Tour guide speaks only English but in the next step you'll get to choose the language of the guide book