From Krakow: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine & Pickup Options1327 Reviews
Explore the harrowing story of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp on an educational guided tour of the museum and memorial. Then, visit the stunning Wieliczka Salt Mine before returning to Krakow.
- Watch an informative documentary about the liberation of Auschwitz
- Learn about the harrowing story of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- See statues and chapels carved in salt at the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Take a guided tour of both landmarks
DescriptionDepart Krakow and journey to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum by air-conditioned minivan or minibus. Watch the short documentary 'The Liberation of Auschwitz' on the way to learn more about the camp. Upon arrival, take a guided tour of the site to learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. Spend approximately 3.5-hours at Auschwitz-Birkenau, and then drive to the Wieliczka Salt Mine for a 2.5-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at the chambers carved in salt and see statues and chapels carved by the former miners.
IncludesAdmission tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine 3.5-hour guided tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps 2.5-hour guided tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine Headsets to hear your guide clearly Hotel transfer from all centrally located hotels and apartments in Krakow (if option selected) Documentary film on the way to Auschwitz-Birkenau Insurance Wi-Fi access All taxes, fees and handling charges Food and drinks Optional photo permission Gratuities for driver
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- It is possible that in some cases the trip might me rescheduled for 9 AM in which case you will be informed via email
- The mine is suitable for wheelchairs only on a sightseeing route for visitors with mobility problems. This route is not part of the regular tour on the standard tourist route • A 1-hour lunch break is arranged before entering the salt mine
- Although you will be able to skip the line for tickets, there will still be a wait at the security check
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY