From Kraków: Dunajec River Rafting with Hotel Pickup5 Reviews
Enjoy the comforts of roundtrip transportation from your hotel and take an unforgettable journey aboard a traditional wooden boat to discover the beautiful Pieniny National Park.
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Pieniny National Park
- See wildlife and relax to the peaceful sounds of the river
- Enjoy roundtrip transportation from your hotel with a personal driver
- Visit this charming town of Szczawnica and try the local cuisine
- Upgrade to include a visit to Niedzica Castle or a ride on the Palenica cable car
DescriptionRaft down the Dunajec on traditional raftsman boats to explore the Pieniny National Park from a unique perspective. Enhance your experience by upgrading to options that include a visit to Niedzica Castle or the Palenica cable car for stunning views of the Pieniny Mountains. Get picked up from hotel and travel and drive for 2 hours on an air-conditioned car to the Pieniny National Park. Begin your rafting adventure in the raftsman harbor in Sromowce and set sail on a river journey lasting about 2.25 hours. See the diverse wildlife along the river route, which runs along a neutral border band between Poland and Slovakia. Look up to admire the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains. After your river journey, your driver pick will be waiting for you, and, if you desire, you will have the opportunity to visit this charming town of Szczawnica and try the local cuisine.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private transport Air-conditioned vehicle Rafting ticket Food and drinks
- The rafting journey is not a private experience. Your group may share the raft with other passengers
- In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the tour may be canceled. You will have the opportunity to reschedule or get a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY