From Krakow: Guided Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour435 Reviews
Spend a day at Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial and museum. Learn the history from informative exhibits and documentation. Then, discover the city of Krakow with your audio guide.
- Visit the somber memorial at Auschwitz Birkenau
- Learn the history from your informative guide
- Step inside memorials and exhibits to help understand the camp
DescriptionThe name 'Auschwitz' is synonymous with atrocity and secrets clouded by mist. In this somber and eerie place we confront our history and reckon with some of the most difficult lessons of our time. Despite its darkness, Auschwitz is a place that simply must be visited and our day together will give you insight into the way this camp was run, the world of those who lived and died here and why it is that we must never forget this period of history. The museum areas of Auschwitz-Birkenau include approximately 150 buildings and 300 ruins. See the roads, fences, watchtowers and rail ramps coupled with interesting and informative exhibits and documentation. Auschwitz is a place that continually reminds us of man's fragility while underscoring the gift of human life. On this day trip from Krakow, discover this site and learn about one of the darkest epochs in human history.
IncludesTransfer by air-conditioned bus Licensed guide All fees and tickets Meeting point pick up Krakow audio guide Tips Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY