From Krakow: Self-Guided Trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau2573 Reviews
Tour Auschwitz-Birkenau to visit one of the most significant places in the world history. See the original artifacts and places in the camp, and learn more about the history of war and holocaust.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau museum
- Explore the building and the surroundings of the camp
- See poignant sites and personal artifacts of those who experienced the terror of Nazi occupation
- Take your time to visit at your own pace and dedicate more time for the things that you find interesting
DescriptionStart your tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow and travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van for approximately 1.5 hours. After the arrival, have a short break. Then, collect your tickets to the museum from the driver who will provide all the necessary details, such as the total length of the tour and the time and place of the meeting after the tour. First, dedicate yourself to a 2-hour visit to Auschwitz I. Take the route through the permanent exhibition placed in former prisoners' barracks. See the original artifacts that belonged to the former prisoners. Learn more about the history of the camp thanks to the informative explanations provided for the exhibits. After visiting Auschwitz I, move to the next part of the camp at Birkenau. Visit the second part of the camp for about 1 hour. See the remnants of the numerous barracks, the crematoriums, as well as the unloading ramp. After visiting Birkenau, meet with the driver in the appointed place and for your return trip to Krakow.
IncludesEntry to Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau II Roundtrip transportation between Krakow and Auschwitz-Birkenau Guidebook Live guided commentary (unless option selected) Informational guidebook
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Please bring your ID or passport with you
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The maximum size of bags and backpacks permitted in the museum is 30 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm so if you have bigger luggage you can leave it on the bus
- You cannot get there in your own car so the departure is only from Krakow
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability