My Guide Website?
Krakow: City Pass Krakow Card with 38 Museums252 Reviews
Get easy access to 38 museums with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day Krakow City Card, and discover the city at your own pace. Choose between the City Card with or without public transportation included.
- Get access to up to 38 museums in Krakow with one handy card
- Enjoy unlimited free travel on Krakow's buses and trams
- Encounter vampires at the museum beneath Main Market Square
- Learn about the work of Oscar Schindler at the Oscar Schindler Factory
- Hear the trumpet sound at St. Mary’s Basilica
DescriptionExplore Krakow at your own pace and according to your own personal interests with a 1-, 2-, or 3-day City Card. Get access to 38 museums and monuments. See a traditional bourgeois house or hear the trumpet signal at the Gothic brick church of St. Mary’s Basilica. Learn more about World War II hero Oscar Schindler at the Oscar Schindler Factory. Visit the Eagle Pharmacy in the former ghetto, and learn how the Holocaust impacted Krakow’s Jews. Go to the Main Market Square Underground Museum and encounter vampires. A full list of museums will be attached to your City Pass, and to make getting from sight to sight easier, you can choose a card with unlimited travel on the city’s public transport system, day or night. The museums included in the City Pass include: 1. Schindlers Factory 2. Main Market Square Underground 3. Polish Aviation Museum 4. The Princes Czartoryski Museum (Lady with Ermine by Leonardo da Vinci) 5. City Defence Walls Krakow 6. Archaeological Museum Krakow 7. Stanislaw Lem Garden of Experiences 8. The Seweryn Udziela Ethnographic Museum 9. The Stanisław Wyspiański Museum 10. The Zwierzyniec House 11. The Jozef Mehoffer House 12. St. Adalberts Church Underground 13. St. Mary’s Church 14. History of Photography Museum 15. Centre for documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor Cricoteka, Archives. Office 16. History of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy Museum 17. The Bishop Erazm Ciołek Palace 18. The Old Synagogue 19. The Archdiocese Museum 20. The Szołayski House 21. The Hipolit House 22. Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec 23. Museum of Municipal Engineering in Krakow 24. The Main Building of the National Museum 25. Regional Rydel`s Museum of Polish Modernism Rydlowka 26. The Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum 27. Pomorska Street 28. Celestat 29. MOCAK 30. Town Hall Tower 31. Exhibition in Nowa Huta District Branice 32. Galicja Jewish Museum 33. The Barbican 34. The Eagle Pharmacy 35. The Krzysztofory Palace 36. Museum of the Home Army dedicated Gen Emil Fieldorf Nil 37. The Jan Matejko House 38. Kopiec Kościuszki
IncludesEntrance to 38 museums and attractions in Krakow Unlimited public transportation (if option selected)
- The City Card entitles holders to free travel on city buses and trams, and free entry to 38 museums in Krakow. The card is valid on city buses and trams day and night (unless the option without transport is selected) The validity of the card is not counted in hours but in days, which means that the card is valid until the end of the day, not the hour it was activated Children up to 3 years old receive free admission to all museums and public transportation The last admission to exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before closing time Some of the museums are closed on Mondays You will need to collect the Museum City Pass from one of several locations in Krakow Opening hours might differ from those presented on the product page due to various circumstances Please check the exact opening hours on the official website of the activity provider