My Guide Website?
Krakow Experience: Airport Transfers, Auschwitz & Salt Mine
Book an all-in-one Krakow package, with airport transfers and guided tours in Auschwitz and the Salt Mines.
- Enjoy the convenience of a transfer to and from the airport
- Take a guided tour in Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Discover the Wieliczka Salt Mines and learn about the healing powers of the salts
DescriptionSee the highlights of Krakow with this convenient tour package – including a trip to Auschwitz concentration camp, a visit to the Wieliczka Salt Mines and transfers to and from the airport. Travel to Auschwitz on a 7-hour round trip from Krakow, and visit the largest death camp in human history; an infamous site of genocide during WWII. Since 1979 the area has been listed by UNESCO on its Cultural and Natural World Heritage list. We also take you to the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the most treasured monuments in Poland's cultural history. Over a million tourists from around the world visit the salt mine yearly to see its exquisite carvings and experience the healing powers of the salts. There are around 800 steps leading into the mine. After taking around 350 steps, you will find yourself at the first floor underground. After the tour, a lift will take you up towards the exit. Alongside these highlights, we also provide a transfer from the airport to your accommodation and back again at the end of your stay, rounding out your visit to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off, in air-conditioned vans Guided tours in Auschwitz-Birkenau & Salt Mine Professional English-speaking drivers Accomodation Flights
- The dates of each activity will be discussed with you after booking via e-mail, so we can personalize your tours and transfers
- After booking, you will be informed of all the things you need to prepare for your trips to Auschwitz and the Wieliczka Salt Mines
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now