Krakow: Private Guided Tour with Transportation
Join a private tour to visit all the main highlights of Krakow in one day. Visit the Old Town, the Kazimierz District, and Wavel Hill.
- Explore the highlights of Krakow with a licensed guide
- Admire the historic Old Town, the Royal Route and the Wawel Hill
- Be amazed by landscapes at Kosciuszko’s Mound and its history
- Discover the picturesque Kazimierz District and Nowa Huta
- Hear tips and best-kept secret about the city from your guide
DescriptionMeet your guide to start a private tour of Krakow's best highlights. Start by exploring Nowa Huta, and admire the massive blocks of communist-era apartment blocks. See Central Square in the middle of this section of the city designed according to the ideals of socialist architecture. You'll also discover where Lenin used to take regular walks. Next, explore Kosciuszko’s Mound. From the top of the hill, you will see a beautiful panorama of Krakow. Stroll through an exhibition telling the secrets of this well-known fort. Hear about important periods in the history of Poland. Continue following the guide to reach Wawel Hill. Listen to stories about Polish kings during medieval times. Admire the royal residence of the Wawel Castle. Go inside Wawel Cathedral, where the kings of Poland were crowned and laid to rest. Visit the Old Town, where your guide will show you around the huge Market Square, the Town Hall Tower, the historic Cloth Hall, and the monuments of Mickiewicz and Eros. See the impressive St. Mary’s Basilica built in the gothic style. Pass by one of the world's oldest universities, the Jagiellonian University. Finally arrive at the former Jewish District. Take in the architecture, the cute narrow alleys, and the laid back coffee shops. Visit the Tempel Synagogue and admire its architecture. Your guide will tell you stories about this area and show you hidden gems known only by locals.
IncludesPrivate tour of Krakow Entrance to Tempel Synagogue or Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy Sightseeing of Old Town, Wawel Hill, and Kazimierz District Entrance to Kosciuszko’s Mound and Nowa Huta (if 8-hour option selected) Hotel pickup (if 8-hour option selected) Lunch (optional)
- This trip involves a lot of walking, so please wear suitable clothes and shoes
- Nowa Huta and Kosciuszko’s Mound are only visited on the full 8-hour itinerary
- The synagogue is closed on Saturdays. You will visit Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in the Krakow ghetto as a replacement
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability