- Enjoy admission to the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Explore and learn about the salt mine with a local guide
- Marvel at the breathtaking underground galleries, chambers and lakes
- Admire examples of sacred art related to the history of the mine
- Spend some time at the world's largest mining heritage museum
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine with this entry ticket. Uncover the highlights of this massive salt mining complex on a guided tour. Reach a depth of 135 meters below the surface of the mine.
Choose from a tour with or without transportation from Krakow and have the option to pick a tour with a private transportation service. Breeze past long lines with a skip-the-line ticket to this popular attraction.
Discover the wonders of a salt mine on this guided visit. Starts with a descent down the stairs to a depth of 64 meters. Expereince the micro-climate of the mine which is thought to have a beneficial impact on visitors who suffer from asthma and allergies.
Be led through a number of chambers and see underground lakes, shrines, and monuments carved from salt. Pass thorugh through numerous drifts and galleries where evidence of mining activity has been preserved.
See examples of sacred art and themed compositions relating to the history of the mine and legends surrounding it. Wieliczka is also home to the world's largest mining heritage museum, with a collection of unique pieces of mining equipment from the Middle Ages.
The tour ends at a level that’s 135 meters below the surface. Return to the surface by elevator.
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 Celsius), so warm clothing is recommended, even in the summer
There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the beginning
Please note that this tour does not include routes accessible for wheelchairs
Students and senior citizens are required to present a valid photo ID with date of birth to receive a discount
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund