Events in Krakow
Krakow is well known as a polish cultural capital so no matter when you visit the city there will always be a lot of events ! Find out what events are happening in Krakow during your visit. Let our LOCAL EXPERTS find events by date, type or location. Visit My Guide Krakow.We're adding new events all the time.
A cosmopolitan university city with an abundance of venues, theatres, clubs and historic buildings, Krakow's numerous festivals attract major international stars from the worlds of cinema, music and drama, and draw audiences from across the globe. Whether it's drum n' bass or a string quartet, we will find it for you! There is always something happening in Krakow, whether it's film festivals, concerts, exhibitions, traditional parades, sports or clubbing. To find out what's going on and where, check this page, which we update daily.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krakow: Schindler's Factory & Ghetto Guided Tour
- Dunajec River Gorge and Zakopane: Full-Day Trip from Krakow
- Krakow: Black Madonna of Częstochowa & Home of John Paul II
- Krakow: Zakopane Tour with Thermal Pools and Hotel Pickup
- Krakow: 1-Hour Evening Vistula River Cruise