Best Nightlife in Krakow
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Krakow team
A defining part of Krakow’s nightlife is the sheer quantity of places to have a drink – cavernous cellars heaving with students, smoky corner bars sheltering bohemians and intellectual types or stylish cocktail bars where you can try Polish vodkas.
Should you feel like dancing or taking in a live music concert, Krakow has something for everyone, from the trendy diversity of Kazimierz to the more mainstream attractions of the Old Town: from disco, jazz and rock to classical and traditional folk music. But be warned – nightlife here means you could easily end up staying out until dawn.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Guided Tour
- Krakow: Zakopane and Thermal Springs Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Krakow: Zakopane with Hot Springs, Cable-Car & Hotel Pickup
- Krakow: Electric Car Sightseeing Tour
- Krakow: Zakopane Tour with Cable Car & Thermal Baths Ticket