My Guide Website?
Creepy Krakow: 2-Hour City Walking Tour367 Reviews
Are you into ghost stories? Have you heard about the serial killers of Krakow? Uncover the dark secrets of Krakow on a 2–hour walking tour after sunset.
- Learn all about the city's creepy history
- Cover the city's most interesting spots
- Get goosebumps as you discover Krakow's legends
- Uncover the dark side of Krakow
DescriptionDiscover the dark side of Krakow on this creepy Krakow walking tour. Hear Krakow's legends, scary anecdotes, and the horrifying stories based on true life. Pass by sights like the St. Mary's Basilica, the Cloth Hall, and the Town hall tower as they are lit up for the night. Meet your guide after the sun goes down and get ready for some goosebumps. Visit places you may have seen in the day, but this time discover their true darkness. Stop outside sights like the Polish Gothic towers of Florian Gate, and the 14th century St. Mary's Basilica. Walk down St. John Street and admire sights in the heart of the city like the Cloth Hall, Town hall Tower, Collegium Maius, City Hall, Maria Magdalena's Square, and Katyński's Square. Take in views of the Vistula River and find out where the legendary city dragon once dwelled.
IncludesWalking tour Live guide
- Being under influence of drugs or alcohol or disturbing the tour for other guests may result in being denied the right to continue on the tour; no refund will be issued in these cases