My Guide Website?
EVERYDAY Krakow Beer Tasting Tour8 Reviews
Visit some of Krakow’s favorite local bars to taste and pick your favorite Polish beer as you try six different popular, regional, and craft beers.
- Taste 6 different kinds of popular, regional, and craft Polish beer
- Visit 3 breweries & pubs loved by locals and avoid the tourist traps
- Learn about the customs and brewing traditions of beer in Poland
- Enjoy a small group experience with an expert local beer-tasting guide
DescriptionAs part of a small group with a local, English-speaking guide, sample the best Polish craft, regional, and popular beers during a 2-hour beer tasting tour in Krakow. Get to know the unique Polish beers brands and learn about the beer brewing traditions of Poland from your beer-tasting expert guide. Learn about Krakow’s long and rich beer history- by the 16th century, over 400 breweries were operating in Krakow- and discover pubs that are local favorites to avoid the usual tourist traps. First, visit a stylish pub, where you will try a popular beer loved by the local crowds. Continue to the next pub to try a regional beer that is a staple of in Krakow’s beer culture. Lastly, head to a traditional brewery where you will try 4 different kinds of craft beers. You will spend a fun and educational evening that offers an insightful introduction to the world of beer brewing in Poland.
Includes6 different kinds of beer including popular, regional, and craft Beers Licensed English-speaking guide Small group (15 people max)
- The tour takes place regardless of weather conditions.