My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Guided Tour7 Reviews
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wieliczka Salt Mine on this 2-in-1 guided group tour with accommodation pickup and skip-the-line entry at both sites.
- Visit the largest former Nazi concentration camp
- Learn the history of Auschwitz and the Holocaust
- Discover one of the most treasured monuments in Polish history
- See dozens of sculptures and bas-reliefs cut out of salt
DescriptionJoin a group tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest former concentration camp, and learn about its unforgettable history before taking a second tour through the underground museum in the Wieliczka Salt Mine, skip-the-line entry included. After pickup in Krakow, join your group and guide at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum for the first tour of the day. Visit the original buildings of the largest concentration camp of Nazi Germany and reflect on the site’s history. See the ruins of crematoria, gas chambers, and other elements as you learn more about life at the camp. Head next to the UNESCO-listed Wieliczka Salt Mine. Follow your guide through two miles of tunnels and learn about the mine’s history as you see the incredible chambers, chapels, and authentic miner workplaces.
IncludesAccommodation pickup Guided group tour with a live guide Professional driver Auschwitz-Birkenau entry tickets Wieliczka Salt Mine entry tickets
- The temperature in the Wieliczka Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius and you will spend around 2 to 2.5 hours there