My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour6 Reviews
Join this approximately 7-hour tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Museum with a group.
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, a symbol of terror and a place of memory
- Learn about an important and significant period of history
- Pay tribute to the victims of totalitarianism in an authentic place
DescriptionAround 60 km to the west of Krakow is the small town of Oswiecim, where in 1940 a set of German concentration camps was established. Auschwitz-Birkenau was the largest German concentration camp, where more than 1.5 million prisoners were tortured and murdered during the Second World War. Auschwitz-Birkenau is preserved intact as a reminder of the crime committed against humanity here. The museum includes the ruins of crematoria, gas chambers, the railway platform and other objects of the former concentration camp.
IncludesTransport to and from Krakow Entrance tickets Guided tour of Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the museum cannot exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm. Please leave your bags in your cars or buses or use the lockers available