My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Częstochowa, Black Madonna and Lagiewniki Tour1 Reviews
Embark on a guided day tour to Częstochowa to visit the Jasna Góra Monastery and the venerated painting of the Black Madonna. Afterward, explore the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki, the resting place of Saint Faustina Kowalska.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Krakow:If youʻre booking your trip to Krakow last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit two Catholic pilgrimage sites on a guided day tour
- Learn more about the significance and history of both sites with a guide
- Pause and reflect on the miraculous image of the Black Madonna in Częstochowa
- Explore the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Lagiewniki
- Hear the story of Saint Faustina Kowalska